Ipswich Bicycle club would like to invite you and your families to the 125th Annual Awards Dinner.
Date: Saturday 25th February 2017
Venue: Novotel Hotel, Grey Friars Rd, Ipswich, IP1 1UP
Time: Please arrive at 1900 for drinks and to be seated at 1915.
Cost: £25 per person. Please place the cash or a cheque (payable to Ipswich Bicycle Club) in an envelope with the names and menu options for each person attending and then hand the envelope in:
– via Elmy Cycles
– directly to Marcus Sharpe at the SSR (Saturday Social Ride)
– to Marcus Sharpe or a committee member at the Club Socials at Gresham’s (16 Jan or 6 Feb)
– by post to Marcus Sharpe, The Apartment, 15 Holman Court, Ipswich, IP2 0ES
Please dress smart for this 3 Course meal, and the Awards Presentation, Flag Raffle and Photo competition.
The ballot is now open for the 125th annual awards photo competition.
Please email all photos to MARCUS25177703@hotmail.co.uk including
– the photo/s
– the name of the person that took the photo
– the name of the person/s featured in the photo
Photographs must feature people wearing the Club kit.
Photographs can focus on any cycling disciplines or occasions.
All photos must be taken by amateur not professionals.
The winner is the person who has taken the photo not the person in it.
The winner will be picked by the Committee and prize will be given.
Remember, you have got to be in it to win it!
Closing date: 15th Jan 2017.
(It would be great if you could have renewed your membership before the event – see separate email about the EGM and Club Social.)