We now have a Ride with GPS Club Account. This gives all members full access to the enhanced features of the club account. This allows us to build up a library of routes used by the club. We have already added TT routes, Reliability Ride routes, local sportive routes and many SSR routes.
When joining the club account you will be asked to set up a personal account which will run parallel to the club account. This is a free service.
Click on the club icon within your personal account to view club account GPS routes and Event Information
To use the Club accounts full features click on the Sign in to Club Tab
Once joined permission will be set by account manager to manage routes
All active club members have access to premium navigation features on all club routes and events:
- Voice Navigation in our mobile app
- Offline Maps in our mobile app
- PDF Maps + Cuesheets
- Advanced Turn Notifications with TCX files
- Estimated time
- Club Account Member Benefits Page
All route and member managers have access to features only found on the Club Account:
- Advanced Route Planning Feature
- Route Changelog with edit history
- Club Account Route Backups
- Added ability to add routes to events with filtering and sorting options
- Add Club logo to PDF Map and Cuesheet
For help with using or getting it setup, get in contact with the club, we also plan to run a demo and Q&A at the June Social Night.