Ipswich Bicycle Club has been successful once again in being granted the following team places in this fantastic event. The iconic 100 mile sportive takes in some historic London landmarks and areas used by the Olympic Road Race in 2012, all on closed roads. Club members that rode this last event in previous years reported it was one of the best events they had ever participated in. Reports also stated that it didn’t feel like 100 miles when getting pulled along by the riders and cheered by the crowds (obviously 2013 when it was dry).
Ipswich Bicycle Club Allocation
- 1 Male team (4 riders)
- 1 Female team (4 riders)
- 1 mixed team (2 male & 2 female)
To apply for a club place simply email, text or phone Adam Keer by no later than 5pm on day 1st May. Please give your name and preferably an email address.
Successful applicants will be drawn from an impartial ballot on 2nd May and then given the specific online entry link to complete by no later than 5pm 6th May.
Contact Adam – email@example.com / 07880 601396
Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£58) and complete their own online entry form.
All riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 5pm on the 6 May 2015 or the team will lose its place. This date will not be extended under any circumstances.
We understand that team places will undertake the event alongside ballot entries and that you need not necessarily ride together on the day.
- Applicants must be current members of Ipswich Bicycle Club (1 place per member)
- Minimum rider age of 18yrs.
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member. (Purchase a minimum of BC Bronze membership online – £20)
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
- Riders must satisfy and adhere to the events terms and conditions.