We are recommending that this Saturday’s ride is substituted by the Crafted Classique Sportive on this occasion.
If riders would prefer to participate in our normal club ride starting at Northgate Sports Centre 9am, please contact David Boother on 07769 584231 and we will endeavour to meet your wishes.
IBC ride leaders will guide and chaperone the less experienced riders wishing to have support on the sportive.
Ipswich Bicycle Cub (IBC) members gain an exclusive £5 discount entering the event on the day. Full price would be £25.
The 100km ride includes:
- 62miles is not much further than most Saturdays
- Espresso or Coffee at registration
- Mule bar and energy gel nutrition
- Signed route (gps routing if you contact Matt Kerr)
- Chip timing
- 3 rest/refreshment stops – no rush or time pressure
- Adnams beer (or soft drink) and Hog Roast (or vegetarian option) at HQ on return
- Mobile first aid support
- Mechanical support at registration and on route response from Elmy Cycles
- Sweep service to collect riders and bikes if required
- Some stunning Suffolk countryside
If you wish to undertake the Classique with the clubs ride leaders please contact David Boother on 07769 584231.
There is also an option of a 100mile ride, however we feel ride leader support is best directed to those in the 100km ride.