As a member of Ipswich BC you will be eligible to:
- Receive the monthly club newsletter packed with results, forthcoming cycling events and information (requires valid email address).
- Gain access to the closed facebook page where all club events are announced and ride details discussed.
- 10% Discount off monthly membership of Spin Ipswich @Greshams, 312 Tuddenham Rd, Ipswich, IP4 3QJ on production of your membership card. Telephone: 01473 216745 https://spinipswich.co.uk/why-spin.php
- Social Club get togethers at Greshams on the first Thursday of every month with talks and various special events.
- Discounts off equipment, on production of your current membership card at:
- Elmy Cycles, 88 St Helen’s Street, Ipswich, IP4 2LB – 01473 255247
- Moons Cycles, 418 Norwich Road, Ipswich, IP1 5DX – 01473 464611
- Thomas’s Cycle Revolution, 621 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3 8ND – 01473 712751
- Pedal Power Cycles, 34 Anson Road, Martlesham Heath, IP5 3RG – 01473 610500
Race in CTT events including local “club” time trials through the club’s affiliation of the Cycling Time Trials.
- For a small fee obtain 3rd Party insurance when riding through our affiliation with the CTC. This is inclusive if you subscribe to BCF Membership :See British Cycling’s website for more information.
- Benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience obtainable from our current members including a Cyclo-cross coach. A coached training service is available for our riders. Past members have included the 1993 GHS National (Under 18) Time Trial champion and Sweden’s National Ladies Road Champion.
- A full coaching service is available for our younger riders.
- Race for one or more of the club’s 30 trophies covering all disciplines including non-racing activities and novices.
- Order and wear official Club kit and leisurewear via links on this website.
All members must follow the IBC Club Rules which can be viewed by clicking on the link.
Membership fees for 2018 are: (kept at 2017 prices)
- Seniors (18yrs and over) – £20
- Juniors (Under 18yrs) – £15
- Family Membership – £40
- Student/Retired/Unemployed – £15
- Social Membership – £20
- Under 12yrs – £1
How to join us
You can join Ipswich Bicycle Club on-line on our British Cycling Club Page (Preferred)
We’d prefer you to use the on-line system if you can – it’s much less work for Mike.