Below are just some of the benefits you will have as a member of IBC:
- Social club evenings at Ipswich Sports Club on the first Thursday of every month various special events including quizzes, pilates and talks from local physiotherapists.
- Discounts on equipment on production of your current membership card at many cycling shops in and around Ipswich.
- Race in CTT events including local “club” time trials through the club’s affiliation of the Cycling Time Trials.
- 10% Discount off monthly membership of Greshams Fitness and Leisure, 312 Tuddenham Rd, Ipswich, IP4 3QJ on production of your membership card. Tel: 01473 216745
- For a small fee obtain 3rd Party insurance when riding through our affiliation with the CTC. This is inclusive if you subscribe to BCF Membership. See British Cycling’s website for more information.
- Opportunity to compete for one or more of the club’s 30 trophies covering all disciplines including non-racing activities and novices.
All members must follow the IBC club rules which can be found here
Membership fees for 2020 are:
- Seniors (18yrs and over) – £20
- Juniors (Under 18yrs) – £15
- Family Membership – £40
- Student/Retired/Unemployed – £15
- Social Membership – £20
- Under 12yrs – £1
How to join us
You can join Ipswich Bicycle Club on-line via our British Cycling Club Page.
For under 18s, a parental consent form will need to be signed upon joining the club. A copy of this can be found here