Ipswich BC organises a number of events throughout the year, from Time Trials to Road Races, the occasional Cyclo-Cross race and our increasingly popular weekly/bi-weekly social and chaingang rides.
Road Racing will also play a major part in our calendar this year – Our Men’s Road Race is always popular being so early in the season.
We’ll be continuing to play a major role in organising the increasingly popular Suffolk Cycle Racing Series, a 6 race series of closed circuit races held at Trinity Park, Ipswich, and for the first time this year, an additional full day of racing will take place on the Sunday prior to Race 1.
For the first time in 2014, Ipswich Bicycle Club will be hosting a Womens Road Race alongside our Men’s Race.
For 2014, we’ll be continuing to host a number of rounds of the ICA Time Trial series, as well as Ipswich BC’s Open ’10′ & ’25′ time trials.
- Coached Training Sat 7th June June 3, 2014
- Race Training Special – Sat 31st May RAF Woodbridge May 26, 2014
- Coached Training 24th May RAF Woodbridge May 15, 2014
- Club places now available – 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 !!! April 30, 2014
- Coached Road Training Sat 26th April – RAF Woodbridge April 10, 2014
- IBC Social Ride Saturday 29th March 2014 March 27, 2014
- Updated – Training Principles Seminar March 27, 2014
- IBC Road Race – Results March 26, 2014